- Cheney, Karen L.
- have a fixed chromaticity (hue and saturation) but vary in luminance. ...
Data from: Possible adverse impact of contaminants on Atlantic cod population dynamics in coastal ecosystems
- Ono, Kotaro
- concentration of toxic contaminants, and a spatially structur ...
Data from: Multimodal signals: ultraviolet reflectance and chemical cues in stomatopod agonistic encounters
- Franklin, Amanda
- t Neogonodactylus oerstedii meral spot luminance varies with sex, habit ...
Data from: A chemical-genomic screen of neglected antibiotics reveals illicit transport of kasugamycin and blasticidin S
- Gross, Carol A.
- of 26 antibiotics and other stresses with poorly characterized mode-of-action a ...
Data from: Enhancing plant diversity in agricultural landscapes promotes both rare bees and dominant crop-pollinating bees through complementary
- Sutter, Louis
- agri-environment schemes multiple ecosystem functioning endangered species animal mediated pollination ecological focus areas grassland extensification nestedness pollinator conservation resource use wild flower strips
- key resource plants of the three distinct conservation target ...
Data from: Cardinalfishes (Apogonidae) show visual system adaptations typical of nocturnally and diurnally active fish
- Marshall, N.
- n cardinalfish species. Retinal opsin expression was rod opsin ...