Data from: The importance of species identity and interactions on multifunctionality depends on how ecosystem functions are valued
- Slade, Eleanor M.
- biodiversity ecosystem function multivariate diversity-interaction model dung beetle environmental perturbation ecosystem services extinction scenarios Desirability Function Approach complementarity redundancy
- (‘multifunctionality’). However, few such studies assess the ...
Data from: Transcriptomics of host-specific interactions in natural populations of the parasitic plant purple witchweed (Striga hermonthica)
- Lopez, Lua
- Host-specific interactions can maintain genetic and phenotypic ...
- es) processes that characterize consumer-resource interact ...
- Nuismer, Scott Landis
- ure of mutualistic communities. One such consequence ...