Data from: Simulation-based validation of spatial capture-recapture models: a case study using mountain lions
- Paterson, J. Terrill
- Spatial capture-recapture (SCR) models have improved the ability to est ...
Data from: Detecting signals of chronic shedding to explain pathogen persistence: Leptospira interrogans in California sea lions
- Buhnerkempe, Michael
- birth pulse asymptomatic infection critical community size epidemic drivers maintenance host marine mammal stranding partially-observed Markov process pathogen reservoir seasonal transmission subclinical shedding
- within the sea lion population. However, the importance of chronic she ...
Data from: Linking social and spatial networks to viral community phylogenetics reveals subtype-specific transmission dynamics in African lions
- Fountain-Jones, Nicholas M.
- feline immunodeficiency virus generalized dissimilarity modelling landscape ecology OTU networks transmission mode wildlife disease community ecology
- ) at multiple scales in the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania. We used FIVPle mo ...