- Higginson, Andrew D.
- t they resemble. The function of masquerade has been demonstrated, but ...
- Wiegmann, Brian M.
- Flies are one of four superradiations of insects (along with beetles, wasps, and ...
Data from: Degree of specialization is related to body size in herbivorous insects: a phylogenetic confirmation
- Davis, Robert
- formal comparative analyses. Explicitly using phylogenetic information for a gr ...
Data from: Consistency and variation in phenotypic selection exerted by a community of seed predators
- Benkman, Craig W.
- ) and cone borer moths (Eucosma recissoriana) over 10 years of seed cro ...
- Emily Burdfield-Steel
- s not been fully described. Here we report the presence of two methoxypyrazines, ...
Data from: Spatial synchrony in sub-arctic geometrid moth outbreaks reflects dispersal in larval and adult lifecycle stages
- Vindstad, Ole Petter
- wind-driven dispersal ballooning dispersal barrier inter-species comparison population cycle travelling wave
- -scale (distances of tens of kilometers) spatial synchrony in natural population ...