Data from: Life stage and species identity affect whether habitat subsidies enhance or simply redistribute consumer biomass
- Keller, Danielle
- estuary field-of-dreams hypothesis intraspecific competition landscape patch dynamics attraction-production
- by monitoring changes in density and foraging as habitat avai ...
Data from: Tempo and mode of performance evolution across multiple independent origins of adhesive toe pads in lizards
- Hagey, Travis
- of pad-bearing lizards have followed similar evolutionary dynamics, or whether ...
Data from: Fruiting strategies of perennial plants: a resource budget model to couple mast seeding to pollination efficiency and resource
- Venner, Samuel
- coefficient into three biological parameters related to resource ...
Data from: Susceptibility to ecological traps is similar among closely related taxa but sensitive to spatial isolation
- Bruce A Robertson
- aquatic insect behaviour evolutionary trap light pollution maladaptation polarized light pollution
- the use of a habitat selection behaviour that treats more strongly pol ...
Data from: The influence of social structure on brood survival and development in a socially polymorphic ant: insights from a cross-fostering
- Purcell, Jessica
- ween social structures are poorly known. Here, we cross-fostered eggs origin ...
Data from: Intra-population variation in the natal origins and wing morphology of overwintering western monarch butterflies Danaus plexippus
- Understanding the natal origins of migratory animals is critical for un ...