Data from: Host traits and competitive ability jointly structure disease dynamics and community assembly
- Kirk, Devin
- 1. Parasitism and competition are both ubiquitous interactions in ecological com ...
- aerodynamics efficiency biomechanics animal locomotion flapping gliding flight wind tunnel particle image velocimetry
- Many flying animals use both flapping and gliding flight as part of their routin ...
Data from: Female reproductive competition in Eulemur rufifrons: eviction and reproductive restraint in a plurally breeding Malagasy primate
- Kappeler, Peter M.
- In mammals with female philopatry, co-resident females inevitably compete with e ...
Data from: Molecular, spatial and functional single-cell profiling of the hypothalamic preoptic region
- Xiaowei Zhuang
- The hypothalamus controls essential social behaviors and homeostatic functions. ...
Data from: Coevolution of venom function and venom resistance in a rattlesnake predator and its squirrel prey
- Measuring local adaptation can provide insights into how coevolution occurs betw ...