Data from: Aboveground mammal and invertebrate exclusions cause consistent changes in soil food webs of two subalpine grassland types, but mechanisms
- Vandegehuchte, Martijn L.
- r, direct and indirect effects of the aboveground biota on soil food web...
Data from: The contribution of developmental experience vs. condition to life history, trait variation, and individual differences
- Nicholas DiRienzo
- Black widow Extended phenotype Foraging Life history Personality Behavioural plasticity Animal architecture Development
- Developmental experience, for example food abundance during juvenile st ...
Data from: Trophic consistency of supraspecific taxa in belowground invertebrate communities: comparison across lineages and taxonomic ranks
- Potapov, Anton
- Arthropoda niche conservatism phylogenetic signal soil food web taxonomic sufficiency taxonomic resolution trophic niche stable isotopes
- ween closely related species may result in differentiation of ecological niches. ...
Data from: Does prey encounter and nutrient content affect prey selection in wolf spiders inhabiting Bt cotton fields?
- Rendon, Dalila
- , prey vulnerability, and prey nutritional content influenced the likelihood ...
- trait-mediated indirect interactions trophic interaction density-mediated indirect interaction detrital food web dung beetle
- to predators and thus the sign of indirect effect transmitted. In the dung-deco ...