Data from: Suffering in receivers: negative effects of noise persist regardless of experience in female anurans
- Senzaki, Masayuki
- ts wild organisms, we show that non-overlapping noise, which cannot cause signal ...
Data from: Surprising flexibility in parental care revealed by experimental changes in offspring demand
- Westneat, David
- house sparrow nestling demand parent–offspring interaction phenotypic plasticity plasticity cue provisioning rapid environmental change
- ropriate care. We performed a short-term experiment on house sparrows, Passer do ...
Data from: You can’t have it all: heritability and constraints of predator-induced developmental plasticity in a Neotropical treefrog
- Touchon, Justin C.
- with chemical cues of fish or aquatic insects, or with cue-fr ...
Data from: Feeding in murky waters: acclimatization and landmarks improve foraging efficiency of zebrafish (Danio rerio) in turbid waters
- Jain, Manjari
- navigation visual cue anthropogenic change sensory ecology spatial cognition behavioural plasticity
- conditions decreased significantly if visual landmarks were present. This demon ...
Data from: State-dependent judgement bias in Drosophila: evidence for evolutionarily primitive affective processes
- Amanda Deakin
- e-dependent changes in cue interpretation. Drosophila were trained on a ...