- Muir, Christopher D.
- adaptation amphistomy Ellenberg light indicator value growth form phylogenetic comparative methods Raunki?r life form stomata stomatal ratio
- ng phylogenetic comparative methods. I leveraged a large dataset including s ...
Data from: Better the devil you know? how familiarity and kinship affect prey responses to disturbance cues
- Bairos-Novak, Kevin
- the matching reliability of prey responses to damage-released alarm cu ...
- r, the composition of excreted alarm pheromone varies in the relationship...
Data from: The scaling of parasite biomass with host biomass in lake ecosystems: are parasites limited by host resources?
- within snail first intermediate hosts, possibly due to low prevalence and small ...