Data from: Monitoring the effective population size of a brown bear (Ursus arctos) population using new single-sample approaches
- Skrbin?ek, Toma?
- Conservation Genetics Genetic Monitoring Population Genetics - Empirical Population Dynamics Wildlife Management Effective Population Size
- h the evolutionary potential of the population and its sensi
Data from: Tracking the history and ecological changes of rising double-crested cormorant populations using pond sediments from islands in eastern
- to reference ponds not influenced by waterbirds. Geochemical tracers i ...
Data from: White shark genome reveals ancient elasmobranch adaptations associated with wound healing and the maintenance of genome stability
- Stanhope, Michael J.
- the genome sequence of the white shark and comparative evolutionar ...
Data from: Shared spatial effects on quantitative genetic parameters: accounting for spatial autocorrelation and home range overlap reduces esti
- Stopher, Katie V.
- Heritability Micro-evolution Animal model Additive genetic variance Maternal effects Resource heterogeneity
- ves share environments as well as genes, and environmental and ...