- West, Rebecca
- anti-predator training burrowing bettong exotic predator in situ predator exposure prey naivete threatened species
- e devastating impacts on native prey species and thwart reintroduction ...
- McHenry, Matthew J.
- An escape response is a rapid manoeuvre used by prey to evade pr...
Data from: Assessing the relationship between illegal hunting of ungulates, wild prey occurrence and livestock depredation rate by large carnivores
- Soofi, Mahmood
- Grey wolf human-carnivore conflict illegal-hunting poaching Persian leopard protected areas Ungulate Livestock
- 1.Illegal hunting of ungulates can reduce the prey base of carnivores, ...
Data from: Comparison of diets for largemouth and smallmouth bass in Eastern Lake Ontario using DNA barcoding and stable isotope analysis
- Nelson, Erich J.H.
- h to learn about the relationship between these species. Previous dieta ...
Data from: Fear and lethality in snowshoe hares: the deadly effects of non-consumptive predation risk
- MacLeod, Kirsty
- Predators play a critical, top-down role in shaping ecosystems, driving ...