Data from: Altered physical and social conditions produce rapidly reversible mating systems in water striders
- Sih, Andrew
- in mating systems in water striders. We observed the same ani ...
- Yin, Jingjing
- y performance by calculating a recovery index for multiple pla ...
Data from: Interactive influences of climate change and agriculture on aquatic habitat in a Pacific Northwestern watershed
- Sandra DeBano
- agricultural intensification climate change low streamflow Pacific Northwest runoff stream temperature Umatilla River
- Pacific Northwest over the next century. Climate change may impact run ...
Data from: Estimating fish abundance and biomass from eDNA concentrations: variability among capture methods and environmental conditions
- Anais Lacoursière-Roussel
- and 20 Brook Charr specimens at two different temperatures. Water< ...
Data from: Habitat effects on intra-species variation in functional morphology: evidence from freshwater fish
- ted by regional environmental factors (such as elevation and water temper...
Data from: Experimental N and P additions alter stream macroinvertebrate community composition via taxon‐level responses to shifts in detrital
- Demi, Lee
- t have been lacking to date. 2. We analyzed patterns of macroi ...