Data from: Lineage diversification of fringe-toed lizards (Phrynosomatidae: Uma notata complex) in the Colorado Desert: Delimiting species
- gene flow;species delimitation;conservation;Uma notata;Uma inornata;Uma rufopunctata;RADseq;species trees;Uma scoparia;coalescent;Pleistocene
- gorithms, and all operational taxonomic units were de ...
- single nucleotide polymorphisms across 98 serotinous and non ...
Data from: Density-dependent effects of a widespread invasive herbivore on tree survival and biomass during reforestation
- browsing;Forest;Allocasuarina verticillata;Bayesian;European rabbit;press experiment;density-impact relationship;Eucalyptus viminalis;grassland;invasive species;Oryctolagus cuniculus;biological invasion;Herbivory;Acacia pycnantha;Holocene
- iment, were estimated using hierarchical Bayesian ...