Data from: Impacts of rainfall extremes predicted by climate-change models on major trophic groups in the leaf-litter arthropod community
- Wise, David
- arthropod community bottom-up control climate change leaf litter mesocosm experiment rainfall spatial heterogeneity soil food web
- or behavior of desiccation-sensitive species, lower rainfall may indirectly low ...
Data from: Dynamic social behaviour in a bacterium: Pseudomonas aeruginosa partially compensates for siderophore loss to cheats
- Harrison, Freya
- social behaviour: the cooperative production of iron-scavenging sidero ...
Data from: Seasonal dynamics and changing sea level as determinants of the community and trophic structure of oribatid mites in a salt marsh
- Mark Maraun
- t oribatid mite species have different diets with e.g., Z. quadrivertex feeding ...
Data from: The dominant detritus-feeding invertebrate in arctic peat soils derives its essential amino acids from gut symbionts
- Larsen, Thomas
- , fungi and plants in enchytraeids. Enchytraeids collected from arctic ...
Data from: High-throughput microsatellite isolation through 454 GS-FLX Titanium pyrosequencing of enriched DNA libraries
- Malausa, Thibaut
- Fungi Population Genetics - Empirical Genomics/Proteomics Bioinfomatics/Phyloinfomatics Insects genetic markers
- oups (animals, plants, fungi), including taxa for which severe difficul ...
Data from: Patterns, causes, and consequences of defensive microbiome dynamics across multiple scales
- defensive bacteria from natural pea aphid populations across two host ...