Data from: Characterization of Pythium spp. associated with asymptomatic soybeans in southeastern Pennsylvania
- Jaime E. Blair
- . Soilborne pathogens such as Pythium spp. can contribute to soybean st ...
Data from: Deployment of organic farming at a landscape scale maintains low pest infestation and high crop productivity in vineyards
- Rusch, Adrien
- conventional farming landscape complexity pest community biological pest control pathogens pesticide use Treatment Frequency Index yield organic farming vineyard
- ween semi-natural habitats in landscape and local farming practi...
Data from: Field-scale experiments reveal persistent yield gaps in low-input and organic cropping systems
- Kravchenko, Alexandra N.
- ment but not for alternative systems. For all three crops, at the plot ...
Data from: Strong and stable geographic differentiation of swamp buffalo maternal and paternal lineages indicates domestication in the China
- diversity in paternal lineages was in the China-Indochina border regio ...
Data from: The local impact of macrofauna and land-use intensity on soil nutrient concentration and exchangeability in lowland tropical Peru
- Cecilia Dahlsj?
- Agricultural expansion is a major driver of deforestation whic ...