Data from: Trophic niche width increases with bill size variation in a generalist passerine: a test of the niche variation hypothesis
- 1. The niche variation hypothesis (NVH) predicts that populati ...
Data from: Evidence for selection-by-environment but not genotype-by-environment interactions for fitness-related traits in a wild mammal population
- Hayward, Adam
- How do environmental conditions influence selection and gene
Data from: Discrete colour polymorphism in the tawny dragon lizard (Ctenophorus decresii) and differences in signal conspicuousness among morphs
- Teasdale, Luisa C.
- Intraspecific colour variation is common in nature and can var ...
Data from: Conserved G-matrices of morphological and life-history traits among continental and island blue tit populations
- Delahaie, Boris
- of its spatial variability remains largely unknown. In this s ...
Data from: Network analyses support the role of prey preferences in shaping resource use patterns within five animal populations
- Individual variation is an inherent aspect of animal populatio ...
- Egan, Paul
- spatial genetic variation ecogeographic survey GIS quantitative traits flower frost tolerance wild strawberry Adaptation
- y processes (natural selection, gene flow, and genetic drift) ...