Data from: Long-term effects of early nutrition and environmental matching on developmental and personality traits in zebra finches
- behavioural strategies developmental conditions environmental stability explorative behaviour novel object test pace-of-life hypothesis phenotypic plasticity quantitative genetics shared environmental variation thrifty phenotype
- for the expected environmental conditions. However, environmental ...
Data from: An experimental analysis of the heritability of variation in glucocorticoid concentrations in a wild avian population
- tic and environmental factors. Further, we did not detect a genetic cor ...
Data from: Environmental complexity influences association network structure and network-based diffusion of foraging information in fish shoals
- Webster, Mike M.
- Behavior Behavior: social Ecology: behavioral Foraging Foraging: behavior Foraging: ecology Foraging: social Patch selection Social structure stickleback
- patches, comparing shoals foraging in open and structured environments ...
Data from: Individual learning performance and exploratory activity are linked to colony foraging success in a mass-recruiting ant
- Grüter, Christoph
- trail pheromone and to explore the surrounding of their ...
Data from: Sex-specific genotype-by-environment interactions for cuticular hydrocarbon expression in decorated crickets, Gryllodes sigillatus
- Weddle, Carie B.
- Ecological genetics Insects Phenotypic plasticity Quantitative genetics Sexual selection & conflicts
- was not quite statistically significant. There was no significant< ...