Data from: Application of genomic estimation methods of inbreeding and population structure in an Arabian horse herd
- Brooks, Samantha
- genomic inbreeding genomic relationships population structure pedigree completeness index ancestry genetic structure Subject area: Reproductive strategies and kinship analysis Bioinformatics and computational genetics
- Horse breeders rely heavily on pedigrees for identification of ancestry ...
Data from: Strong trans-Pacific break and local conservation units in the Galapagos shark (Carcharhinus galapagensis) revealed by genome-wide
- The application of genome-wide cytonuclear molecular ...
Data from: Which species, how many, and from where: Integrating habitat suitability, population genomics, and abundance estimates int
- Cottus carolinae;translocation;Cottus bairdii;source stock prioritization;reintroduction planning;population genomics;Ecological restoration;species distribution modeling;Etheostoma blennioides
- le in Abrams Creek. Genotyping by sequencing revealed acceptable levels ...
Data from: SNP discovery and high resolution melting analysis from massive transcriptome sequencing in the California red abalone Haliotis rufescens
- Gallardo-Escárate, Cristian
- s been cultivated in Chile crucial genetic information is scar ...