Data from: Adaptation to reef habitats through selection on the coral animal and its associated microbiome
- van Oppen, Madeleine J.H.
- associated with divergent habitats supports that environmental adaptat ...
Data from: Marked host specificity and lack of phylogeographic population structure of Campylobacter jejuni in wild birds
- Waldenstr?m, Jonas
- Bacteria Birds Disease Biology Host Parasite Interactions Microbial Biology Population Genetics - Empirical
- the biological traits of the pathogen including host specific ...
Data from: The dominant detritus-feeding invertebrate in arctic peat soils derives its essential amino acids from gut symbionts
- Larsen, Thomas
- to clades capable of biosynthesizing EAA. Our study provides the first ...
Data from: Genome-wide identification of host-segregating epidemiological markers for source attribution in Campylobacter jejuni
- Campylobacter is among the most common worldwide causes of bacterial ga ...
Data from: Comparative genomics to explore phylogenetic relationship, cryptic sexual potential and host specificity of Rhynchosporium species
- Knogge, Wolfgang
- CAZymes effectors host specificity Leotiomycetes non-ribosomal peptide synthetases phylogenetic evolution polyketide synthases Rhynchosporium sex-related genes whole genome sequencing
- that is characteristic for hemibiotrophic and necrotrophi ...
Data from: Using host species traits to understand the consequences of resource provisioning for host–parasite interactions
- Becker, Daniel
- conservation consumer–resource interactions dietary breadth home range infectious disease parasitism phylogenetic meta-analysis supplemental feeding urbanization
- a phylogenetic meta-analysis of 342 host–parasite interaction ...