Data from: Mitigation of pollen limitation in the lowbush blueberry agroecosystem: effect of augmenting natural pollinators
- fruit yield inbreeding depression non-native pollinators pollen limitation resource limitation self-pollination
- nificantly lower, in the range of 47–57%, suggesting that pollen limita ...
Data from: Range shifting species reduce phylogenetic diversity in high latitude communities via competition
- Fitt, Robert
- ons. The consequences of these range shifts for native species, pattern ...
Data from: Local and landscape-scale heterogeneity shape spotted wing drosophila (Drosophila suzukii) activity and natural enemy abundance
- Schmidt, Jason M.
- habitat management landscape configuration landscape heterogeniety metabarcoding molecular gut content analysis Predator-prey interactions
- Like natural enemies, invasive polyphagous pests may respond p ...
Data from: Interactive effects of pasture management intensity, release from grazing and prescribed fire on forty subtropical wetland plant
- agriculture biodiversity management context dependence disturbance grazing lands management intensity restoration
- -natural pastures with mixed native and non-native vegetat ...